D-Fusion® Pearl 800 IU - 2000 IU
- D-Fusion® Pearl 800 IU (with sunflower oil - Helianthus annuus) is intended for adults and adolescents from 12 years of age with increased vitamin D3 needs
- D-Fusion® Pearl 2000 IU (with virgin olive oil â€“ Olea europaea) is intended for adults with increased vitamin D3 needs
*IU: International Unit
MAINTAINING BONE STRENGTH
Recommended dose: 1 capsule per day.
Always take this dietary supplement following the instructions in this leaflet.
D-Fusion® Pearl is a dietary supplement and cannot replace a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
D-Fusion® Pearl has been developed to compensate the vitamin D3 deficiency or to meet the increased need for this vitamin.
D-Fusion® Pearl contain vitamin D3 that contributes to:
- the normal functioning of the immune system;
- normal bone structure;
- healthy teeth;
- normal bone growth and development in children;
- normal muscle function;
- normal calcium levels.
D-Fusion® Pearl are particularly important when there is an increased need for vitamin D3 or when the body synthesis of this vitamin is reduced, in particular:
- during periods with little sunshine (autumn and winter). During the winter, in our latitudes, the majority of the population is confronted with a reduced formation of vitamin D.
- in the elderly, both men and women, especially when they donâ€™t get out much, lack of sunlight reduces vitamin D reserves.
- in periods of strong growth, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
D-Fusion® Pearl comes in capsules that can be swallowed or bitten without water or any kind of liquid. It contains natural vitamin D3 dissolved in sunflower oil in the case of D-Fusion® Pearl 800 or virgin olive oil in the case of D-Fusion® Pearl 2000. Maximum absorption is therefore guaranteed.
All dosages are presented in a calendar blister of 28 softgels (caspules). Each box contains 3 calendar blister or 84 softgels (capsules).
D-Fusion® Pearl has been produced in Belgium in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.