D-Fusion® Tabs 400 IU - 800 IU 2000 IU
- D-Fusion® Tabs 400 IU (strawberry taste) is intended from birth to children and adolescents.
- D-Fusion® Tabs 800 IU (orange taste) is intended for adults and adolescents from 12 years of age with increased vitamin D3 needs
- D-Fusion® Tabs 2000 IU (lemon taste) is intended for adults with increased vitamin D3 needs
*IU: International Unit
MAINTAINING BONE STRENGTH
Recommended dose: 1 melting tablet per day.
Always take this dietary supplement following the instructions in the leaflet.
D-Fusion® Tabs is a dietary supplement and cannot replace a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
D-Fusion® Tabs has been developed to compensate the vitamin D3 deficiency or to meet the increased need for this vitamin.
D-Fusion® Tabs contains vitamin D3 (colecalciferol), in the form of a melting tablet. Colecalciferol is the natural form of vitamin D. It is produced by our body when our skin is exposed to the sun.
The main role of vitamin D is to stimulate the proper absorption of calcium. Vitamin D is therefore essential for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth. It also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Recent research has identified other roles for vitamin D, which are equally important. For instance, it is involved in our bodyâ€™s defence mechanisms. It therefore plays an active role in maintaining our natural resistance.
The same research has shown that the majority of people currently do not achieve optimal vitamin D levels.
The most common cause of vitamin D deficiency is an insufficient synthesis of vitamin D through the skin resulting from inadequate sun exposure due to the seasonal fluctuations, the lack of outdoor activity or wearing clothes that cover the whole body. In addition, the vitamin D production capacity of our skin decreases with age, as well as in dark-skinned people. Babies, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women also have an increased need for vitamin D3. Limited intake due to an unbalanced diet or less efficient nutritional absorption can also cause vitamin D3 deficiency.
- the normal functioning of the immune system;
- normal bone structure;
- healthy teeth;
- normal bone growth and development in children;
- normal muscle function;
- normal calcium levels.
D-Fusion® Tabs are particularly important when there is an increased need for vitamin D3 or when the body synthesis of this vitamin is reduced, in particular:
- During periods of little sunshine (autumn and winter). During the winter, in our latitudes, the majority of the population faces reduced vitamin D formation;
- In the elderly, both men and women, especially when they do not go out very often, sunlight deficiency reduces the vitamin D reserves;
- During periods of strong growth, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
D-Fusion® Tabs are available in a melt tablet form. Their great advantage is that they can be administered in different ways. You can let the tablet melt under the tongue (sublingual). This is the most effective way to achieve excellent assimilation in all circumstances, even in people with absorption problems, for example after gastric or intestinal surgery. Everybody likes the taste. D-Fusion® Tabs are also perfect for babies: the tablet dissolves in a spoonful of water or can be added to a bottle. Adults can also simply swallow the tablet.
All dosages are presented in a calendar blister of 28 melting tablets. Each box contains 3 calendar blister or 84 melting tablets.
D-Fusion® Tabs has been produced in Belgium in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.